Project64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator that originally looked as if it were coming anywhere, offering excellent compatibility with small errors. Future versions have improved more stuff! We removed the download link for the 2.x version of Project4 because of reports about malware installer reports. However, the latest version is alleged to be safe. Use it at your own risk.
Project64 is a Nintendo 64 emulator written in the C language for the Windows operating system. This software uses a plug-in system that allows third-party groups to use their own add-ons to deploy specific components. Project64 can play Nintendo 64 games on a computer that reads images from a ROM, either read out from the memory just to read a Nintendo 64 ROM drive or made directly on a computer as homebrew. Project64 is considered one of the best emulations of today. The program is licensed under GNU General Public License Version 2, and is free and open source software.
- Play many Nintendo 64 games in the form of a ROM
- Play with almost any USB gamepad and customize the design of the button
- Save and load your status anywhere in the game
- Supports video, audio and controller inputs for additional features and stability
- Choose from more resolution and image size to customize any TV or monitor
- Adjust a lot of graphic settings to get the best picture on a TV or monitor (some depend on add-ons)
- Add high-resolution texture to your game for a better HD experience (depends on the appendix)
- Unlock additional features with integrated traps and GameShark codes