One more Nintendo DS Emulator for Android is here: DraStic. Unlike the nds4droid, DraStic is much better since it has more features or functions for nearly fully emulating a real NDS.
Check out its awesome features below.
- The graphics of the games in DraStic will be much more beautiful from two or four times in comparison with their original resolutions thanks to the computing power of high-end Android devices.
- Supports resizing the DS screens in both Portrait and Landscape mode.
- Supports external controllers like NVIDIA Shield and Xperia Play.
- Supports Save States anywhere.
- Supports Cheat Codes.
- Supports synchronizing your file save to your Google Drive account.
- Supports Fast-Forward for increasing the playing speed.
Leave a Reply