If you are so interested in playing Game Boy Advance games on PC platform, surely you must know the name Visual Boy Advance. Yep, one of the most famous Game Boy Advance emulators on PC with a simple purple icon of this handheld gaming system. Not only it can plays the Game Boy Advance but also Game Boy – Game Boy Color – Super Game Boy – Super Game Boy 2. What a powerful emulator!
Visual Boy Advance appears on these operating systems: Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac, BeOS. And some more gaming systems like AmigaOS 4, AROS, GameCube, Wii, webOS, Zune HD.
Visual Boy Advance M is the ultimate fork of this name. It contains all the previous features of Visual Boy Advance while adds two new ones.
- Compatible to all these systems: Game Boy – Game Boy Color – Game Boy Advance – Super Game Boy – Super Game Boy 2.
- Import or Export save files from other emulators.
- Support Save States.
- Support Joystick.
- Support Game Boy Printer.
- Automatic IPS/UPS patching.
- Has some hacking and debugging tools including Loggers – Viewers – Editor.
- Support Auto-fire.
- Has a speed-up key (by default is Space).
- Support screen capturing.
- Support for using GameShark and Code Breaker (only in Windows).
- Record WAV or AVI files.
- Many different video filters.
- Link Cable over LAN or Internet.
- Visual Boy Advance M supports linking GameCube and Game Boy Advance together.