With the aim to become one of the most accuracy and fast Game Boy Advance emulator which can run on low-end PCs, mGBA was born in April 2013. From that day to now, games can be run smoothly without having problems.
Check out its features below.
- Fully support the hardware of a real Game Boy Advance.
- The same full support about the hardware of Game Boy, Game Boy Color.
- Even a low-end device like a netbook can run mGBA at full speed.
- Support Link Cable on the same PC.
- Automatic detect the save type.
- Support games with motion sensors and rumble sensors.
- Support Real-time clock. No need to configure it.
- Support internal and external BIOS.
- Support Fast-forward.
- Support Frameskip.
- Support screen capturing.
- Support Cheat codes.
- There nine save state slots in total. They are viewable as screenshots.
- Record video and GIF.
- Remappable controls.
- Load game directly from the compressed files like ZIP and 7z.
- Support IPS/UPS/BPS patching.
- Support Game debugging.