And here comes Android – the most popular mobile operating system all over the world of Google! Yup, not like iOS with many limitations… Android is a place, an operating system which you can use its unlimitation to customize everything you can image. About the gaming field, Android has many emulators for many different gaming systems.
And since we are talking about Game Boy Advance here, MyBoy is the best Game Boy Advance emulator on Android. Check it out below!
Many different Android devices from tablets to smartphones can use MyBoy to play Game Boy Advance games. And its main functions of the Full Version are here:
- There are no ads here. They are all removed.
- Save and Load from several slots through the menu of MyBoy.
- Use the Fast-Forward function to increase the emulation speed from 2x to 16x.
- Add many lines of a cheat code.
- MyBoy has the gyroscope/sensor emulation by using the motion sensors of your Android device.
- Link up with your friend to enjoy the fun.
- Create multi-screen profiles.
- Although the emulation speed is fast, but MyBoy saves your battery as much as possible.
- The compatibility is super high since nearly all Game Boy Advance games can be run without seeing a minor problem.
- You can use Link Cable via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Use cheat codes anywhere, anytime you play a game.
- No need to use BIOS file.
- Automatic IPS/UPS ROM Patching.
- MyBoy has OpenGL backend rendering.
- Many cool filters.
- The on-screen keypads can be mapped.
- The user interface is very simple and friendly.
- Can create many shortcuts on the homescreen to launch your games directly without entering the MyBoy itself.