Up to now, DeSmuME is the most stable and popular Nintendo DS Emulator on PC platform. Its origin was YopYop DS and it has been written in C++ programming language. Through time, it was improved and adjusted with many advancements. DeSmuME supports the GBA games – Nintendo DS games – Nintendo DS homebrews which is much more better than iDeaS or any other Nintendo DS Emulators.
Check out its main features!
- Has the emulation engines of Interpreter and Dynamic Recomplier.
- Render 3D graphics through OpenGL.
- Supports Microphone.
- Managing cheat codes and use them easily.
- Automatic detect save-types.
- Has a built-in audio/video recorder.
- Game replays.
- Has LUA scripting (only on Windows).
- Remote debugging for GDB.
- Change the display size freely.
- Change the display orientation (Windows and Mac).
- Swap the positions of NDS displays (Windows and Mac).
- Display rotation.
- Display gap simulation.
- Several video filters for enhancing the video quality.
- V-Sync (Windows and Mac).
- Heads-up display for showing the information of the emulator itself.
- Emulates the GBA Slot 2 Device with many different devices.
- Many different tools for viewing – debugging – hacking NDS games.