nds4iOS is a Nintendo DS Emulator for iOS. It has been ported from the multi-platforms Nintendo DS Emulator DeSmuME which we will talk about it later. Not all the iDevices can run it at the fullest speed, depending on the computing speed of your device like iPod Touch – iPhone – iPad. InfiniDev Developer Team was the main developers for this emulator, but they have disbanded this team on August 2014 and also discontinued the development of this emulator.
- Run at the fullest speed with all versions of iPod Touch – iPhone – iPad which are running iOS 5 and above; except iPod Touch 4 – iPad 1 – iPhone 3GS and below.
- Supports Auto Save.
- Sync files from Drop Box.
- Supports Frame Skip if the games are too slow.
- Supports control settings.
- Users can disable sound.
- An overlay pixel grid is available.
- Universal Support.
- Supports vibration.
- Supports control position.