GBC is a Gameboy Color emulator written in C ++ for Android, iOS, Linux and WebOS. It uses the Gambatte emulation base and is built on the Imagine engine.
GBC.Emu written by Robert Broglia is one of the best emulators of Game Boy Color and Game Boy available on Android. There is support for Game Boy and Game Boy Colors so you can play with any console. It has a high degree of compatibility, so most games need to work. It also supports games for game Genie and Gameshark, PC cheat platformers and support for hardware drivers. It’s an open source, which is good. The only drawback, such as GBA, is that you will have to pay for the game. Be sure to try within the repayment period to make sure you are satisfied with it.
- Select your suitable color pattern when playing the games
- Support Game Genie and GameShark cheat codes format
- Savestate, backup your save file everywhere and everytime
- Support .gb and .gbc format or compressed in ZIP – RAR – 7Z
- Map the controls with your own style
- Support the bluetooth controllers or the external controllers
- Horizontal or Vertical orientation… whatever of them is okay with GBC.Emu