One of the best GameBoy Color emulators for an Android device you can find is My OldBoy. Right, it will be the first one you have to think about when selecting those emulators to play your favorite games in GBC format.
My OldBoy is a fully-featured, super-fast emulator to run Game Boy and Game Boy Color gaming on the widest range of Android devices, ranging from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It exactly emits almost every aspect of the actual hardware. Special functions such as connection cable, noise and tilt sensor are also supported. You can also make your own colorful GB games by choosing a custom palette. Of course, it not only emulates hardware. Thanks to the state savings system, you can save time and go back immediately. And while allowing fast progress in the game, you can quickly move on to the part of the game that interests you the most.
- Play GBC games with 60fps
- Compatible with a lot of GBC games
- Save the consumption of your battery as much as possible
- Can use LinkCable like the real GameboyColor
- Automatic IPS/UPS Rom patching
- Fast-forward with the Frameskip function
- The OpenGL backend is set by default
- Savestate in game
Leave a Reply